TERMS OF SUPPORT
- The Terms of support (from now on Terms) are a key part of the Terms of service that the User accepted upon ordering the Service.
- The Terms describe the extent of support for the Oktarin services in order to define what is supported by Oktarin, as well as what are the responsibilities of the User and/or third parties.
- During the Service hire period, Oktarin has the responsibility to offer the User free user support regarding any problems related to the work of their Services which are caused by mistakes by the server and are connected to the hired Services.
- Oktarin’s regular support is in included in all Services. Oktarin does not charge for any responses to received technical inquires and/or telephone calls to support, but it is expected from the User that, upon making an inquiry, they respect these Terms.
- Oktarin will try their best to answer all of the inquiries in the shortest time possible and agree to answer all of them within 24 hours from the reciept of the inquiry.
- The User agrees that the speed of solution of the User’s inquiries depends also on the completeness of the information that the User provided to Oktarin upon making the inquiry.
- Oktarin limits their technical support to their field of expertise related to the provided Services.
- Oktarin does not offer support for specific issues related to computer applications such as assistance with programming, design and development of web pages, unless otherwise agreed between the User and Oktarin.
- The User takes full responsibility for the Services that they provide to third parties, that is, their own clients, and is also obligated to offer support to their own clients.
- Any additional activity that is not part of the regular, that is, usual activities of Oktarin support, is charged at the price of 200 HRK per hour, that is, in an amount that is the equivalent value in foreign currencies. VAT is not included in the price. The billing control unit is 30 minutes. Examples of activities beyond normal support include: issues with web applications, installation and/or setup of scripts, etc.